Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dreeeeeam

I dreamt I missed a flight.
First I was on my way to watch a movie, when my aunt called to tell me someone was sick. I rushed off only to discover I was too late for my flight. Then my phone wasn't working and I couldn't contact anyone for help. So I sat on the steps of a building crying when two people I knew came along but totally ignored me and walked right on by.
After that someone I didn't know so well came over and offered help, we got into his/her car and drove off.

What does this mean?
Well, according to http://www.dreammoods.com/

To dream that you or others are sick, denotes discordance and trouble in your life. It may also signal a part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally.

To dream that you miss your connection flight, indicates that you are feeling helpless and trapped by some situation. You feel that you are being held back, either physically or mentally. Alternatively, the dream may also suggest that you are feeling disconnected in some aspect of your life - work, relationship or home life.

To dream that you are being ignored, represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.

To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned.

To dream that you are a passenger in a car indicates you are taking a passive role. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

All in all, utter nonsense. Don't believe me check out another silly interpretation below -

To see or wear contact lens in your dream, suggests that you need to focus on the task at hand. The dream may also mean that you need to get in contact with someone.

...

No comments: