Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crash Boom Bang

Mom: Wake up

Me: What

Mom: Someone smashed your car

Me: What?! But there's nothing to steal!

Mom: I mean, someone smashed into your car.

Me: Araaaaaahghhhhhhhhhhgrmmmmmphhhh!

My baby got hurt last night.

Technically 4am today.

Eventually it was revealed to be one of my neighbours, who accidentally banged into my car while she was parking.

Oh sedih. It looks something like this -
















Oh well. My family very suay.

Less than a month ago, some drunk driver banged into a car that banged into my mom's car and drove off.

Now this.

Time to buy number.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

you need to pimp your ride.

queen shelby said...

Whoa... I would LOVE to do that.
Unfortunately due to $$$ I can't do what I would like to.

Short term plan new wipers?
A radio?
Hahaha...

But i'm proud of my Pumpkin.