Friday, March 07, 2008

Undi !

I just arrived home 20mins ago.

It was a long journey due to heavy rain just after the Ipoh area, really slowed us down but better safe than sorry, so i was glad that Chris slowed down considerably.

I'm back for two things, to do with people that make promises - firstly to VOTE and secondly to attend Adrene's wedding.. Politicians that have been making promises to the rakyat, and a couple making promises to God and each other.

1. VOTE ! Yeah man, i'm of age and very excited for tomorrow. I hope that i can vote for change, for a better future for Malaysia.

2. 4 weddings in 3 months. But it'll be fun cause Adrene's been someone i've known for years and so it'll be a joy to be part of her big day.

But as we came off the Damansara Toll, 'home' didn't look or feel familiar. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for malaysia's destruction !!! I voted for pas for fucks !