Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm good

i'm in a cheapo cyber cafe with a really bad keyboard and no time to blog so this is an email i sent to a friend:


aloha!

this is my first chance online since last friday. My camppppus is still not full wireless so i resort to a cyber cafe. which is good in a way, as i'm not rotting online unnecessarily. yes, you can send it to my penang add actually! I'd get it sooner than if u sent it to my home add.

yeah, bro's married,and i know exactly how you feel! we're SO YOUNG! but at the same time, stop and think, he's 28 years old edi...So it is right timing but still feels funny cause he's my big bro! not a married man....gah! The good thing is, they're moving into an apartment very near my house, llike 5mins drive, so its not as if he's miles and miles away.

haha, damn funny to hear about ur closed nipple...My nose stud took 2mnths to heal properly. For so long it was pus-y (my gosh, i almost spelt it as pussy which also seems correct in spelling but so wrong in wording...) and a tad painful. Some times it came out as i slept and the inner part would scab over! So in the morning i had to poke it in...... Auuuuuuooooiii!!!

what do you mean about your spiritual life changing drastically? care to elaborate?
mine's still struggling with my relationship with God. i'm in my uni's christian fellowship committee and sometimes its hard when i see otherrrs so passionate and commited and into it. Struggles indeed.

This semester i'm so darn free- 13hours a week...So far i've managed to keep my mondays and most of friday free... =) Such a bum am i. But was thinkin maybe i'd jalan jalan with my roommate who's Sarawakian and go to places i've never been to in Peninsular.

love to you and your skinny body,
shelby

penang add :
M03-5-44,
Desasiswa Saujana
USM 11800
Pulau Pinang
Malaysia

No comments: