Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Groban’s KL gig on Oct 18

OH MY GAWD !!!!!!!!!!

I just found out,

JOSH GROBAN'S PERFORMING IN MALAYSIA!

I AM SO GOING !

Thankfully its during my study week...Hur hur - studying? Yeah,sure. Like my exams will come between me and Josh Groban.

Its at the KL Convention Centre and thats all i know...

Sigh. *dreamy smile*

Time to start practicing his tongue twisting, non-English songs

E' per l'amore che ti do
E' per l'amore che non sai
Che mi fai naufragare


I'm so excited!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, when u go bring me along too! i oso wanna go!

Anonymous said...

Someone has a case of infatuitis...

Anonymous said...

how much is it?? He was in Manchester last month but tickets were #%&$@# 35pounds.

queen shelby said...

there aren't any details out yet lor...
It was just a small thing in the NST, and the article was actually about another artist coming to perform here.

I'm so going man.
So is your brother.
And Jee Lee if she gets leave.
Wilt the Mighty C be back by then?
Only time will tell.

Wah- so excited!

Anonymous said...

eh... i might be home u know! u never know! i never know too! But update update pls.. i should know by the end of the month latest cos i will be booking a ticket home by then. fed up of the summer here la. monsoon summer. ack* *gAg* gAsP*

queen shelby said...

I'll keep you updated mighty morphin .c.