Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday 8/3/06

My legs are ACHING!
I suddenly can feel muscles in my butt that i never even knew were there.
Funny how the only way you realise their existence is when they hurt.
The past week have been training almost everyday for MASUM, 2weeks time- die! So not in shape...
Twill be held in BUkit Jalil....! (not the main stadium, smaller one nest to it, but still...!)
Oh well, i'll try my best.

*

Today, my perverted lecturer, the Round one a.k.a Gatal Man said the dumbest thing.
A girl left an umbrella in the lecture hall, so came back to get it... Once she walked out he said ;
"Lucky she only left her umbrella behind, and not her bra..."

?!?!?!?!?!?

My class didnt know how to react...
How do you react?
I heard a story bout him, that he took a student to watch a movie 1-on-1 and groped her in the dark. Don't believe it though, seems very far fetched, and if its true, well.....stupid girl.

*

Laughed myself silly reading Big Bro in today's Star newspaper. Is it for real? Can people REaLLY write in with this kinda stuff? Basically it went like this (not the exact words):

1.
Dear Big Bro,
I"m a 13year old and there are two guys in love with me. X is my age, while Y is 2years older than me. Y has loved me for the past 5 years, (?!?! means since he was 10 and she was 8! Kids!) and although i dont like him, he hasn't given up. He calls me but doesn't talk to me,(genius...) and asks his friends to tell me that he loves me. X asked me to be his gf and i agreed because he is an orphan and needs someone to take care of him.(yeah, a 13yr old can...) Maybe i will be the one....blah...blah...Please help...blah...

2.
Dear Big Bro,
I'm 15years old and i'm in love with 10 guys. (stupid) I get sad if i dont see them everyda(what...?All 10 of them?) They dont talk to me because they have girlfriends or other crushes.My friends have told me that i am slim and attractive, (LoL) and i do have admirers. But i only am interested in these 10 guys. Is it really love or just infatuation?


GAH! I cannot tahan the state of the youngies nowadays...
And worse is the way Big Bro answers them. I wish he would just tell them to stop being stupid, wake up and smell the teh tarik...
Yeah, yeah- how in the movie Love Actually the lil kid was in such pain and agony cause he was in love.
And it was Awwwwww, sooooooo sweeeeet!

But the Big Bro stories are anything but sooo sweet....
S T U P I D
I really hope they're all fake stories.

*
There was something else on my mind, that has now gone.
Grrrr...its as bad as humming a tune in ur head, and trying to get the song title.
Maybe it will come back to me.
Doubt it.
Sigh, there goes my thought, lost forever.
Definately was something brilliant.

3 comments:

imissw said...

i typing this while on the floor - still cant pick myself up after rolling around laughing!!!!

hilarious! almost as good as the blue man post!

excuse while i go and continue laughing!!!

p/s - i'll never look at an umbrella in the same light again...

Anonymous said...

I think Big Bro is actually Christian. There have been reference to religion in the past, and he has quoted Christianity in good light. Then again, it may just be that.

But if he is, then he's a great voice for Christ amongst youth. I haven't been reading Big Bro... but I give him props for dealing with these ridiculous teenagaers week after week!

But the more I think about it, Jesus would have done the same :(

queen shelby said...

This is not the first time my lecturer has come up with that kinda jokes...

One day, he came to class, and outside was a temp. stall selling pastries.
So, he said how tempting it was, and he wants to buy a croissant, how when you say the word croissant it reminds him of Paris and in turn makes him think about romance...

Then he stood there with a geli smile and half chuckle at his 'wit'