Thursday, March 16, 2006

Off i go

I'm asking for trouble:
I've not packed my bag yet.
Its ALWAYS about the packing, and i always assume i'll have enough time...

Yes i will, 4hours to go before i leave what...
Plenty time (not counting the other stuff i gotta get settled first)
Tonight, i'll be sleeping in UKM hostel.
Yup, the time has come, MASUM. *fear & trembling*
Really hope i dont have to run, Coach! Choose someone else! Let me be reserve team only!

Anywaya, exciting-nya!

Wah, i hand washed my clothes at 7.30am today, a miracle...
Stupid hostel better fix the washing machines.

I dont have running tights, i'm using my bro's football shorts...Hahaha
Will be laughingstock
But cannot wear tights due to my T.T.'s

Oh, i sms'd my friend told him i had a bad day, and he told me the grass is greener on the other side. I said, "Not true- grass on the other side is brown and dying..."
His reply made me laugh :

"Well, fertilizer is quite easily accessed. Plus the rain nowadays is quite promising. Shah Alam should have greener pastures i supposed. You can go for cows, they're fun."

Cheerio!

No comments: