Sunday, July 12, 2009

7-Eleven














I just don't believe what this man says.

When he's reading out his speeches, I get the feeling that he is insincere, doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't actually care about the Rakyat.

Yes I know they don't write their own speeches, but they still need to be able to deliver it, convince and assure the public that they are in good hands.

For example - when Obama makes his speeches, he is not just reading off a piece of paper. I can believe that he means it. He can convince me of what he is saying, and he knows what he's talking about. He tackles issues. He doesn't just read out loud.
Whether or not he means it is another matter, though his actions have shown me that he is walking the talk.

But when it comes to this guy.

Sorrylah.

I don't' trust him one bit.

No comments: