Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Click click click

This afternoon was my church's AGM and Anniversary.

There was a nice simple ceremony and at the end of it certain members of the church were called up on stage to cut a cake.

I'm sure it was a lovely moment, but guess what - I didn't get to see it happen.

Thanks to the annoying flies, carrying big black cameras which totally blocked my view, and many other people's views as well. Standing all around and in front of the cake.
Wow, real smart guys...

I'm getting more and more annoyed at the inconsideration of such people, who just stand directly in front of the main focus, click click click. Its not even for a short while, the block is constant, as if every single movement must be captured. Just cause you have a big black camera it does not give you the right to block my view.

Even worse are those who are taking pictures for their own personal use.

I can't stand it when there's already an appointed official photographer, but others all go and make the situation worse by confusing people. Hello - you're not needed. I repeat, not needed.

Think of other people for goodness sake.

The last thing we want to see are your backs as you snap away.

So the next time you wanna take a picture, use some brains and consideration and sit down.

No comments: