Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pissed

I'm pissed off because you wont just tell me what it is you want me to do.

I'm pissed off because you are suffering, so yet stubborn and wont accept my help.

I'm pissed off that you not accepting my help pisses me off and so I think, "Fine - whatever. You wanna be stubborn, you go ahead."

I'm pissed off that you are using my things, though you have your own and I have told you before to use them.

I'm pissed off that the damn bitch keeps barking non stop.

I'm pissed off that when I am pissed off I use words like pissed off.

8 comments:

T.Wellington said...

what happen ? sound like you turn to hulk. The only thing that i know you pissed off with ur dog.

Prisca said...

Wah...Shelby turn ganas...That's new!

Anonymous said...

What happened at work? Breathe...
You want to make Vege disappear? ;)

Eh, check your spelling and grammar mistakes wei. English graduate it seems...Haha

queen shelby said...

Troy n Pris: Nothing happened it was just a bad day...

Anon: Its up to me if i want to write badly when I'm pissed. You don't like, go elsewhere.

I'm not writing for you, I'm writing for me.

queen shelby said...

What mistakes?

I ran it through spell check and no spelling mistakes popped up, only my punctuation for [wont] and [wanna].

And the grammar mistake is in sentence 2, ... [so yet] should be [yet so]... which is probably cause i typed it out fast.

Wow, SO many mistakes.

Whatever man...

Prisca said...

Actually I sengaja 1 2 leave comment.Hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

hey! found you through adelene's blog. =)
yes I agree with USM getting apex university status...quite glad UM didn't get it haha..=P

and I understand your oysters thing. =)

drop by my site if you're free..leave your MSN or anything..=P

hope you've been doing great..=)

Anonymous said...

Eh, why so aggressive? Calm down... I was just taking the piss as you were already 'pissed'. See if I could aggrevate your situation further. I think I did. :) Sorry... My bad...