Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sucky Song

I've had this thing on my mind the whole week, and I've not been able to figure out how to put it. So, my short summary of what has been eating me this past week is this:

Life sucks.

People whose life doesn't suck, will not understand this. I know of such people. And the people who know what i mean, are very few.

I should count my blessings etc and there are others around the world suffering worse fates, but it doesn't change the fact that life sucks. More for some than others. None at all for some.




















Thank goodness for cheery tunes to keep my mind happy and off the suckiness.


Sara Bareilles Lyrics
Love Song Lyrics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really your post is to real ..

it really sucks :(:(

i can't imagine what to say really :S

cuz i felt about you felt .. really i cry whilt writing this comment

really it sucks so much


Jasmine

[a wise girl in the mad world]

www.ardela7zan.blogspot.com

www.noteandpen.blogspot.com


really i felt it so much God protect you :( ... and i'll pray for you as i pray for myself ..

Anonymous said...

shelby, i'm lost. So do u like this sucky song or u r telling everyone this song is sucky ?


cheer up shelby, i would pray to good for u too but currently i am not sure to which one : )


-aKidos-

queen shelby said...

Hey Jasmine, thanks for your thoughts and comment. We just have to keep on going...

Akidos- I meant my 'Life Song' sucks...
I really like Love Song, its got a cheery, upbeat tune that can put a smile on my face.