Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Hunt

Would you hire me?




















I've registered with online sites, and am looking in the newspapers as well.











The difficult thing is this- when people ask me what i want to do, honestly, I don't know yet. I currently don't have a particular passion. Being a fresh grad with a degree in English means that my job scope is very wide, and there's no specific job out there for me. Its not like someone who did Engineering and then becomes an Engineer, ya know?

I'm not worried yet, as i've only been bumming for less than 2weeks, but i do hope i'll at least be called for an interview soon so the ball can start rolling.

So if anyone knows of any job openings that you think suits me, don't hesitate to let me know...

My Major: English Language and Literature
My Minor: Mass Communications (Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

queenshelby@gmail.com

hehehe....yes. that should work..

Kevin said...

that CV seems oddly familiar...hehe how are you squat? i've been thoroughly busy each day of each week. I received your letter and will definitely reply to it. But i will need your address.

Oh YEAH, can magnify and get from the "oddly familiar" CV. hehehe :-P

Anonymous said...

applied to become school teacher ?


I am sure got lots of student would be interested to attend ur classes .. muahahah !!!


akidos