Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Challenge

.
To all my fellow PKAians, especially those graduating, I dedicate this song to you. If you can remember, it was the theme song for the National Conference 2005.

For several weeks, it's been on my mind, and as i get closer and closer to the REAL end of uni life, when i leave Penang for good, I realize it's important to take what we're gotten these 3-4 years and use it for what is next to come.

May we not forget as we leave this chapter behind.


Our Challenge by Colin Pal

Leaving my past behind,
Knowing much more I'll find
Taking each step into the unknown
Surrendering all i have
Giving my all to you
Knowing not my will,
But yours be done.

Run faster, Reach higher,
Changing our world together
Run faster, Reach higher
Declaring your love forever


As we pray for our land
Jesus we'll make our stand
Knowing You're with us till the end
Casting our pride aside,
Taking each others hand
Standing united in Your might

Run faster, Reach higher,
Changing our world together
Run faster, Reach higher
Declaring Your love forever


And I'll hold, I'll hold on to You
Cause You, You'll light my way
I'll hold, I'll hold on to You
Cause You'll, You'll guide my way.

1 comment:

jess said...

i met colin at my NC haha.. God bless u guys in ur next chapters..