Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mamak Time Out

"Is there something between you two?" asked the Carp sitting opposite me, as he gazed at his laptop screen.

"Obviously not! Funny la you..." I replied, tickled at the question.

It's so normal when males and females befriend each other, people assume there may be something more.

Just cause the dude is considered good looking...Tall...Has a decent body...Is a really nice, friendly, sincere...

;p

I was joking (take note the word joke means not serious) to Wai Wai the other day, asking her if she knew anyone in Penang i could have a fling with for the next 2weeks before i leave. Sadly there's no one on the list that fulfills the himbo requirements. I don't actually want to like the guy, just decent enough to enjoy time with, flirt flirt a bit, take me to all the romantic dating spots in Penang before I leave for good.

Which reminds me, i wanna do two things if possible- hike into Pantai Keracut again but this time stay to watch the sunset and go up to Penang Hill near sunset to view Penang at night.

I finally did the one thing that i've not done in USM all my 3 years here, and now i wish i did it sooner:

Swimming at the USM pool

It is located at the other end of the world, and i guess it was the distance and self confidence that held me back. Well, Sue Min and i went 2 weeks ago, and the first 15mins was figuring out HOW to wear the swimming caps, a compulsory item.




















Trust me when i say its not easy to put on when you have long hair.
















I think it was pretty obvious we were first timers considering all the posing and photo taking. But so what, we final years can do what we like.

Coincidentally, our lifeguard friend CC was there too, and his friend had an underwater camera casing and so with much difficulty :













Its really not that easy to make your body stay underwater. CC makes it look like a breeze and can even pose, while Sue Min and i... Lets just say we took several shots before finally getting one that looked decent.

















Chia Hoey came along to be out photographer.

The best thing about the pool?

Its wonderful surroundings. Trees all around and this glorious sight as the sun went down.





















*Happy!*

1 comment:

Hasten said...

My gosh! The pool looks so different after renovation, I can hardly recognize it!