Saturday, November 10, 2007

Walk on

Kuala Lumpur: The people should reject street demonstrations and effect any change through polls.

So stupid. The whole POINT of the peaceful walk is because the public has no more faith in the electoral process. Dead people who can vote, legitimate names appearing to vote in other areas of the country. Even my registration to be a voter way back on the 5th of July still hasn't gone through, they emailed me saying still being processed.

For a country that can send people into space and is so advanced, it sure does seem to take an awfully long time to process my registration...

Yet, in a way...

I am glad i am not home.

Distance makes it impossible for me to participate.

And if i were home and dont go, i would be ashamed.

There aren't many things I take the trouble to pray for, but i am praying for this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one Shelb. I just registered this year (dunno which month) but everytime I check, there's no record. GAH!

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Eh, must check wan ar? You're talking about the registration that you accompanied me and Josh to do (in TTDI) rite?

How to check?

hehe.

I'm a dungu!

queen shelby said...

Hey Low Por!
Yeah, man- the time we did it together.

Go to www.spr.gov.my

Just key in your ic number

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Low Kong!!!!!!

When i key in my IC number, it says in red RECORD NOT FOUND .

Boo!

queen shelby said...

Thats what it says for mine too, wifey...
I emailed SPR in Oct. and they said to check in Nov.
Wait till i get back to KL lah, then see how.