Saturday, November 17, 2007

End of Semester 1, Year 3

Question 6. Discuss how the proliferation of technology in Huzir Sulaiman's play "Atomic Jaya" can be used as an instance of a disintegrative postmodern subjectivity.

Dont anyone ever dare say that my course is just a breeze okay...!
HXE 305- Malaysian Literature in English , Friday 3pm, was not only my last paper, but one of the last papers of the whole exam period. I think my Uni hates my course, cause almost each semester we get the last day. Bleh.

Celebrated freedom with a TGIF RM39.90 dinner, way over my budget but what the heck la. Supposed to have gone with 3 aunties, that stood us up last minute due to the rain. Hurmph. Watched a brainless movie too, Balls of Fury - people, dont bother. There was some funny gems but overall, watching Shoot Em Up was WAY more entertaining.

Gotta pack up today. Have to box everything up for the one month break. Gah. I hate packing.

Monday is PKA Family Camp! Can't wait, after months of planning its finally coming. Looking forward to Che Foo, the last time i was there way TLC YF camp in 2004. It'll be a good place to get away and dream.

After camp, will be having my CF exco planning for next semester, so i'll only actually get home around the 26th. I'll be spending the 24th up there, yeah. Its not a biggie cause, i've had crappy days in the past and so it's not really gonna matter much anymore.

Life, oh life... Why art thou so complicated?


**Weng Soon, when i get back i'm gonna raid your computer for House okay, dont you dare stop me this time.**

2 comments:

Christopher Koh said...

!%@#$%^&*!
Dam Paper!

Anonymous said...

nice template ! Shoot em up Way more entertaining ? It was the dumbest movie ever produced !!! and he kills ppl with carrots !! I thought murdering ppl using hammer was stupid ..

U like house har .. http://videostic.com/TvShows/showDtls.php?id=24 ( recommended for latest season up to date - the load new episodes wednesday night after 9 pm can get )


http://www.sidereel.com/House ( this one pandai pandai lar .. cos this websites just direct u to other websites/blogs etc ..

http://www.boxsweeper.com/tv/House.htm ( last option lar )


All the videos , can be downloaded if u have downloadhelper .. I assume u r smart enough to use firefox .. so to get this plugin just google download helper plugin !

me going cameron highland tomolo !! hehe : )

muharram the great