Saturday, June 25, 2005

USM, Here comes Shelby!

The results are in.
I'm going to University Sains Malaysia, Penang.

When i looked it up, i was so scared.
Earlier i asked my brother to be with me, but the site wasnt up yet.
So i was alone.
Chris was on msn with me, pestering me to go check, go check.
So i typed in my IC Number, and closed my eyes.
The page loaded, and i literally peeped out at the screen, 4 lines held my future :

NOKP:851124146278
NAMA:SHELBY AILEEN NG
PROGRAM:SB00 - SASTERA (B. INGGERIS DAN KESUSASTERAAN)
IPTA:UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA

And i was stunned. I sorta had prepared myself to not expect anything, but still i was unprepared..
As soon as i saw it was USM, i msged Chris and was like "OH MY GOODNESS!!! I GOT USM LIKE YOU!" He then did the same back, and i couldnt tahan not having anyone to talk with so i called him up and screamed over the phone with him...
Then re-checked and confirmed we got the same course as well...Goodness, what are the chances of that.
And later on i checked and Li Yee's also going to USM!!! My yee-lai!

Amazing, about a week ago, i was saying how for sure all 4 of us will be split up, and now 3 of us are together, with Samuel going to UM.
It kinda sucks, cause it would've been great if he was with us...I know i'm gonna really miss the arguing, scolding, talking...BUT there's always msn, right Sam?

And i found out today that my registration day is on the 2nd, thats a week away.
Sucks.
I've got 1 week to decide what to bring, buy whole load of new stuff, meet up with friends...
Bah.
But i'm also excited with the new chapter i'm begining...

There's only one sadness that makes me wanna stay, but i think i'll be able to work it out.
Optimism... =)

Well, any words of wisdom...?
Dont worry, i promise to behave myself...

Oooh! uncle Kok Joo just called...He says they're gonna be calling the 3 of us up on stage tmr to be prayed for...SO SHY! I rmb what happened to Kevin n KFC, the handsome young men...Kekeke...
But aww man, tmr's my last Sunday at Life Chapel. . .
Gotta make sure i say bye to everyone.
*sob*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise God for everything!

he has great things in store for u there. am so excited 4 u! ...and the other 3 too!

Anonymous said...

:(

toPher said...

dun worry..
i'm just as scared as u are...hehe..