Monday, June 20, 2005

Countdown.....

Awww mannnnnnnn....

Today i realized another reason for not wanting to go off to uni.
Mindless chilling out with pals...
Bah, was a fantastic non-planned thing, just bunch of us girls bumming in someone's house.
And because i woke up early to go make new IC, and the others make passport, we were such lazy bums, lying on the floor, sofa,pillows strewn about...All sleepy-eyed talking and laughing, bout all sorts of nonsense under the sun.

And not only today, all the other times:
Staying out at a mamak until sunrise and you hear the birds chirping...
When crazy people call you out for dim sum at 5am...
Unexpectedly appearing at ppl's house and messing up their car...
Playing a game of RISK for 4hours plus...
Driving to Klang for bah kut teh...
Taking dog for a walks in the evening...
Long chats in the car...
Sleepovers...

The list goes on and on ler.

On the 22nd of June, the local uni results will be out.
I'm so super dreading it.
Its weird, cause a month or so ago, i couldnt wait to go, get started, new chapter in life etc...
But now, i'm so afraid i'll get a place far off , and i'll be away from the ones that i want to be near to...

Sucks....
Part of me wants to go off, start life afresh in where no one knows me, and i can be who i wanna be do what i wanna do....that part will be happy if i got USM.

But the other part just wants to stay put, and not have anything change... that part longs for UM.

Friends. Family. People. Unexplored possibilities. Way of life.
Ish.

Less than 48hours to go....

On a seperate, happier issue, i managed to get my hands on something i've been eyeing the past 3months... (no, not u Stoop...) and what a happy surprise i got when it was actually even cheaper than the discounted price written there...
Joy!
And i wanted to buy another one, of a different colour, but i at first told myself no...then my friend said no, and literally had to pull me out of the shop...Sigh.
Its a case of need vs want.
I KNOW i dont need it...but oh, how i want it....
Am now regretting not getting it, and after discussing with other friends, have decided to go back and get it tmr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... darn it. If only I'd known she was eyeing me, I wouldn't have gone all gay. Oh well, C'est La Vie. :D

Anonymous said...

" And i wanted to buy another one, of a different colour,..."

would the colour happen to be orange???

~mandarin orange lover~

Anonymous said...

i know wat u r going thru, my young padawan. but do not fear - for fear leads to the dark side!!!!

in a way, i'm experiencing wat u r going thru now - i do have moments when i feel like forgetting me studies and just stay on here wif me mates and family.

but i know sumthing great lies ahead.

so trust Him in everything. and trust me - yr uni life - wherever it may be - will be truly memorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey dun worry!!! I've gone thru wat you are going to go thru!! And I am enjoying it! New things wont come if old things dun go!! You'll still meet cool ppl like me!! muahahahaha!!! 30 mins till exam!! chaoz!

Anonymous said...

sori jon - perhaps you are not the chosen one!

as my muppet master once said, the dark side clouds everything. impossible to see the future is.

but search your feelings - you know it to be true. you have had wonderful time, haven't you? (got to meet and hang out wif TLC's wonderful people too!!!)

6 more months til exam. just chilling out...