Monday, December 06, 2010

How did that happen?

Amazingly, somehow I am back in the UK.

My initial 3month trip back in 2009 became 10months, at the end of those 10months I felt tak puas and decided to try coming back.

So here I am again.

Crazy - yes.
Uncertainty - definitely.
Stability - Non existent.

We'll see how it goes. I'm giving myself 6months and if in that time I fail to find something decent then that's me done.

I figure, if I don't do this sorta thing now while I'm still young and commitment free, then I'll never do it.

5 comments:

-NiGeL- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-NiGeL- said...

wow shelby! youre back in glasgow? holiday? work? how long will you be here?

I might be staying at my friends house in Glasgow over Christmas or I might stay here in St Andrews. We should visit each other!

if anything my email is nthk@st-andrews.ac.uk and my UK mobile is 07587183968

Take care, have fun and God bless. Enjoy the winter! haha

queen shelby said...

Hi Nigel,

Actually I was back in Glasgow just for the weekend and now I am down in London.

I'm not sure yet where I'll be for the Xmas period, but if you are going to Glasgow and if I'm back in Scotland then maybe we could meet up.

Winter is Awesome!!! Love the snow.

=)

Anonymous said...

U rock. :)

Wai Wai

-NiGeL- said...

shelby what's your e-mail. how was your Christmas? I had my first white christmas in Glasgow =)