Thursday, September 09, 2010

Home

I'm back.

Its really weird to be home after being away for 10months.
Little things have been moved about; what used to be here is now over there. This drawer now has this stuff and the other drawer has that stuff. My room needs a total clear out of junk.

Today I drove to get something from a stationary shop and I discovered it had shut down, I went to the TTDI post office and was shocked to see it now a KFC Drive-Thru and when I wanted to take the u-turn to get to Damansara Kim, I ended up going over a flyover that wasn't there when I left! So much has changed, and I am not happy with the changes happening to my area.

Damansara Utama used to be such a quiet, nice area, no jams, no fuss. Over the past 10years, its changed so dramatically, but now its just gone crazy being caught between everything, and no developement control at all. Way to many cars squeeze through DU to get to the NKVE and the LDP. Unfortunately, since my room is just one row away from the highway, there is the constant sound of traffic. Something else I've got to get used to after a year of silence at night.

Ah, there's so much I could grumble about, I'll just have to keep thinking of the reasons why I'm home for now.

The 3F's - Family, Friends and Food.

2 comments:

imissw said...

welcome back.

yes, there will be a lot one can grumble about after being away like u have been (i've been thru it twice!!!).

but as u rightly pointed out, remember the 3 Fs!!!! everything will be worth it and pale in importance.

see ya! =)

Anonymous said...

Come to AHF at Daniel's place. Call Mun Onn and he's talk you into it ......

:->