Thursday, October 22, 2009

All over again

All my bags aren't packed, I'm not ready to go,
I'm sitting here staring at my door
I can't believe 8 months have gone by

But the days are passing, its coming soon
The hours fly by with surprising doom
I'm thinking of all the things I'm gonna miss

So hug me and smile for me
Promise me you'll update me
Laugh as I tell a real bad joke

Cause I'm leaving on an Air Asia plane
Not sure when I'll be back again
But it will be in two-o-one-o....

I'm leaving on a budget plane
Small space, my legs might feel the pain
Oh, I really hope there'll be snow...


*

Started my goodbyes, though I'm only going on a holiday, many people seem to think that I wont be coming back. I myself do not know what my exact plans are, and it'll depend on many factors.

This is the sucky thing, when i think about all the emotional ties I have here, family and friends, missing them and home and all the events coming up that I wont be part of. I know I can't let that be a reason to not do what i want to do, but it just makes me feel bleh about it.

Can't help worrying about many things, wondering whats going to happen without me around.

It'll pass, and I'll be alright once I'm there.

No comments: