Friday, August 21, 2009

Blind

I have been a spectacle wearer for over 10 years now, and I still MISPLACE them from time to time...

You would think that I have some routine where the specs will be in the same place when I wake up and before I go to sleep, but Nooooooooooo!
They have grown legs and run away I think. Or probably I had some genius idea at the time (that I have now forgotten) and I will find them tomorrow night next to the door or on the coffee table or microwave or other strange places. Maybe its in my car.

For now its extra irritating because i heard a noise in my room which freaked me out big time. Chances are it could be a cockroach and because I have no specs, I dare not investigate further. Therefore, I have run downstairs and am surfing, hoping one of two things to happen:

1. I suddenly remember where my specs are or;

2. When I return to my room the 'noise' will be gone.


*whimper*

No comments: