Sunday, December 09, 2007

Selfish Gene

i was half asleep watching TV when this video came on MTV and it caught my half closed eyes. I think its brilliant- creative, different and so SIMPLE compared to many.



Selfish Jean by Travis. Its the bomb, especially the part 'aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... selfish jean'.

Check it out.

Other things on my mind : Friends. Not the series, but the people who God let you choose since you couldn't choose your family.

Since coming home, i have gotten updates from my pals. Worried about some, fed up with some, miss some and love all.

Same old recurring theme of my life. And no matter how many times it happens, i still get surprised when friends disappoint. Not that they disappoint, cause that's only human, but that i still don't know how to handle it well. I've yet to develop my "see-it-coming" radar and prepare for it. Or prevent it. Or roll with it or whatever.

Strange how i manage to get to this place with friends. Maybe its my curse.

A funny article came out in The Star last week, something about Trees that reflect your personality based on when you're born. Anyway, i'm an Ash. My main quality : Ambitious (?)

Uncommonly attractive and vivacious. Impulsive, demanding, and does not care for criticism.
Intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate but can be egotistic.
Very reliable and trustworthy,
A faithful and prudent lover. Your brain sometimes rules over the heart, but you take partnership very seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant picture. Yup.