Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Song of the Month

M I K A

Have you heard of this guy? Mathew T. was the one that intro'd me to one of his songs which i've fallen for.
Its called :

Big Girl (You are Beautiful)


Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) Lyrics


For me and any girl out there who doesn't believe she's attractive or feels down cause of size, give yourself a dose of Mika and pay attention to the lines :

You take your skinny girl
I feel like I'm gonna die
'Cause a real woman needs a real man, here's why
You take your girl and multiply her by four
Now a whole lot of woman needs a whole lot more

Its just a really funny song, although it could be sarcasm, i believe that its not.
Cracks me up all the time.
Also has a funky, shoulder-shaking-feet-taping upbeat tune.

Most importantly its a reminder that not all guys are into sticks, woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention it...the thought of you + Mika music = compatible.

Weirdo. =D