Monday, May 14, 2007

Music of the Night

The time has finally come. Today i'll be travelling down to Singapore to watch :

Thunggggg....Thung thung thung thung, Thungggggg......!


















Was convinced to go watch it after hearing great reviews from some friends. Am pretty excited- the last time i watched something i considered fantabulastic was Riverdance, and it'll take alot to top that experience.

Costing me, an unemployed student a small bomb though.
Ticket = RM220 (S$95)
Bus = RM60 (Return)

So, thats almost RM300 just on the ticket and transport there...Not even including price of MRT/bus/everything else...Thank goodness managed to get a place to stay FOC, or else that would be another headache and more money flying away.

But! I shall not think too much of the money, and just focus on having a great holiday. After this, i'll be staying home 24/7 since thats the cheapest thing to do. Unless, of course, anyone would like to take me out and belanja me- i wont say no* to that... *Terms and Conditions apply*

I'll be coming back on Thursday. So till then:

Think of me, think of me fondly,
When we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
Please promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again,
You long to take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment,
Spare a thought for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd belanja you... but after a month of botched attempts over the area of 2 states... doesn't look likely. =(

a.h.t.i.n. said...

masquerade! paper faces on parade!
masquerade! hdie your face so the world will never find you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! How was it?