Friday, October 07, 2005

Stupid Chelsea

its like something bad's gonna happen
or something bad has happened and i'm just ignorant about it
perhaps i'll find out, perhaps i never will
how do these's feelings come about...

Learning bout Sigmund Freud and phychoanalysis.
The conscious and unconscious mind
What goes on in the innerself, will be displayed outwardly, without you even realizing.
Freaky.
Your actions are all a result of repressed fears, conflicts and desires.
Freaky Freaky.
I'm thinking back to the past. Bad things that've happened that i keep within in me.
Has this topic triggered something?
Ate cabbage at 3am. Dunno why, suddenly felt like it.
And now i feel lonely
Weird
I seldom get the blues...
Its my subconscious telling me i'm still mourning from the thrashing few days back.
Stupid Chelsea...
i'm sure Freud agrees.

2 comments:

Su said...

Ok so I'm evil..but....
Chelsea! Chelsea! It's gonna be a blues day!
What's the score Gerrad?

hehehee....

queen shelby said...

hahaha, silly Su
lucky u were going offline 2mins later
just you wait
next time round