Tuesday, October 25, 2005

50 YEARS TODAY

Happy 50th Birthday Dad...!!!

Cant believe my dad is 50
FIFTY

i dunno, that number seems so big
so large
so...old

When my dad was 30 i was born
Its almost 20 years since i've been around

i dont like
i dont like the idea of my parents getting old

Snubby is 7 years old, he's getting old too...
And he's injured

Cam has bronchitis, i dunno why
My mom has work stress, what else is new

The TLC ppl seem to be having loads of fun-even Samuel appears to be..."charitable" to a certain "C" sending C to the doctor, and buying C porridge...Amazing man
The world has turned upside down

i wanna celebrate with dad
i wanna hug mom
i wanna see what i can do for Cam
i wanna look after Snubby
i wanna tell Sam he's such a squat
i wanna laugh and joke with the TLC gang

i wanna go home

3 comments:

AB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i thought snubby was 8?
you got him after we got back from kedah, didn't you?

queen shelby said...

haha
foo yoh Chua Sue-Ann
that is correct, my bday prez after Kedah
oh my goodness, he's 8
=(