Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm the statue today

Today was horrible, the pits of crap...
The type of day where you think to yourself why is it always me ?
Sigh
On a happier note, my room has now become a pig stye, literally.
There is not one inch of space on my table, my bed is littered with stuff and its even overflowed to the floor... Sigh. Like its been bombed.
Btw, as i type this i've been up for 36hours, oh the joy of assignment due dates. And unexpected problems.

But thank God for good friends, new friends and true friends..

Chris, i have to publically announce it...cant believe i'm saying it;
You're the MAN! And a really good pal...
Ish, you're not a squat...i owe you a big one... Dinner at Williams, k ?

Sigh again, i've gotta sleep tonight, got scuba practical at 9.30am, means get up at 8am, and more joy no bus on Saturdays!
Haha, today i actually read one of the fwd's i got in the mail. Freaky cause i never read them, and todays one seemed so fitting.

Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.

Today i'm definately the statue.

2 comments:

toPher said...

yo woman..
hehe.. no problem la.. cheer up man.. everything went ok wat.. =)
except for the lil' lecture la.. haha..!!

-- J e e L e e -- said...

I know I'm probably not in the best positions to do say this. But, please sleep more can??

And....yes, Thank God for true, good and new friends....

I love you dear.
And I thank God for u too!!!