Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blocked Nose


Bleh- today woke up with one nose hole blocked.
Again, thanks ALOT Squatto for passing me your caugh and flu... I'm never gonna be ur work partner ever again.
So irritating, sniff and sniff but no air entering my left nostril at ALL...thank goodness i brought along with me a "nose-sniffer", ya know the small torpedo shaped things u stuff into ur nose and inhale deeply and it unblocks the blocked... Life saver.. See mom, lucky i brought it with me..

Gah! i my hp gprs not working, so i cant upload a funny pic that i'd like to of me n my roomie... Oh , but here's one that i dug out from some time ago...What you're looking at is actually pencil holders.... i'm SERIOUS! told you before right, that Penang has all sorts of WEIRDO things. So yeah, the bottom of the pencil holder is shaped like some alien-three sided you-know-what's..
=p

1 comment:

toPher said...

ohhh...
just drop by to say i'm healed d..
ahh..
can breath thru' both my nostril..
blisss...
=p