Thursday, March 18, 2010

Theatre Mania

Throughout the duration of my trip so far I've been fortunate enough to have watched:

















This weekend I'm going down to London for an express visit and will be watching not one but TWO musicals! Going on an overnight bus, arriving in London early Friday morning and leaving late Saturday night.

First up on Friday night, Wicked - my cousins absolutely love this musical and have built up my expectations so I hope it doesn't disappoint.










But the one I'm really looking forward to is the newly released, brand new sequel to the very famous Phantom of the Opera





















Woo hoo!
I remember going down to Singapore few years ago to watch the Phantom of the Opera and I had no idea that there was a sequel in the works.

Now I'm here and gonna watch it mere weeks after opening night!

5 comments:

-- J e e L e e -- said...

Avenue Q was a bit crude but so enjoyable right?! hahaha.....

jess said...

oh wicked! awesomeeeeee *popular, i wanna be popular!* have fun!

Anonymous said...

hamsap ... ;-I ...........

wyzek said...

jealousnya!

Unknown said...

ARGH.... LOVE NEVER DIES~ oh my gosh! I must must must catch it when it actually comes, but no it'll never be the same here :(