Friday, May 09, 2008

Rerun

This past week, i've been going through a phase.

I re-watched Prison Break Season 1.

Way back in 2006, when i first watched Prison Break, i went on a crazy PB marathon, finishing the WHOLE season in 2 days.

This time i spread it out a little more and completed it in 4days.

Hooked again.

I mean, take a look at this picture and tell me who wouldn't be...


























He makes having a head ache look sexy.

Is 13years older too old? ;p

Just a joke. I think its too old if its 23 vs 36...
But if it were 33 and 46 maybe not so bad.

Where are all the 20-something year old actors anyway? I was musing over it and can't think of any. Most of the current good/hot/popular male actors are above 30. Either that or they're the teenie boppers like *cringe* Zac Efron. Cannot accept.

Spoiler: On a very happy note though, Michael's love interest Sarah who was murdered in Season 3, isn't really dead and will be back for Season 4! Joy! I will totally disregard the absurdity of it, because i mean, it could've been any old head cut off and put in a box, right? Lincoln just didn't look properly.

(After watching a few YouTube clips of interviews etc, I think he is genuinely a nice guy. Yay!)

No comments: