Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bon Voyage

Feeling kinda sad that a friend, who happens to be my cousin, has moved away. It's a happy thing really because she's moving onto the next exciting phase in her life, but it feels so strange for me because she's been a big part of my 'Scotland' life.

She picked me up from the airport when I first came over for a visit at the end of October 2009 and we just clicked. It was fun getting to know her and managed to do fun things together - one of my happiest days on earth was going to Disneyland Paris with her, wedding days are so overrated. 😂

I doubt that this will change things drastically, at least I hope not. Only time will tell.

But I am so glad and happy that she is where she should be right now, she deserves all the good things that are coming her way.

No comments: